Honours Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Evaluate evidence-based decision making using quantitative and qualitative information.
- Formulate business strategies in order to address market trends and meet organizational goals.
- Interpret complex numeric and financial data for strategic and operational decision making.
- Implement multifaceted marketing projects by applying project management skills.
- Market to various target groups and markets using traditional, new and emerging media and technologies.
- Create integrated marketing communications plans using marketing concepts, models, frameworks and tools.
- Conduct research to analyze opportunities and support decision making.
- Evaluate marketing strategies to assess their impact on consumers and the achievement of business goals.
- Model ethical, legal and professional codes of conduct of the Canadian business environment and global marketplace.
- Communicate information and ideas to persuade an audience using the most suitable medium and mode for the message.
- Solve business problems by applying current workplace technology.
- Execute web-based optimization that furthers business objectives by applying predictive analysis and decision management frameworks.