Business - Marketing
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Contribute to the development of an integrated marketing communication strategy for marketing products, concepts, goods, or services based on an identified target market.
- Contribute to the development of pricing strategies which take into account perceived value, competitive pressures, corporate objectives, and cost analysis.
- Contribute to the development of strategies for the efficient and effective distribution of products, concepts, goods, and services.
- Determine strategies for developing new and modified products, concepts, goods, and services that respond to evolving market needs.
- Analyze results of marketing activities using criteria related to budgeted sales, costs, profits, and other appropriate criteria.
- Contribute to the development of a marketing plan including marketing objectives, marketing mix, marketing strategies, budgetary considerations, and evaluation criteria.
- Develop strategies to establish effective working relationships with clients, customers, consumers, co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately in oral, written, and graphic formats.
- Analyze the viability of marketing products, concepts, goods, or services in an international market or markets.
- Participate in conducting market research to provide information needed to make marketing decisions.
- Develop personal professional development strategies and plans to enhance leadership, management skills, and marketing expertise.
- Participate in the development of a business plan.
- Apply the principles of business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Use professional sales techniques to make a sale.
- Adapt to and apply various and changing technologies, systems, and computer applications used in marketing environments.