Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze and solve complex technical problems related to mechanical environments through the application of engineering principles.
- Analyze and prepare graphics and other technical documents to appropriate engineering standards.
- Use computer hardware and software to support the engineering environment.
- Apply knowledge of manufacturing processes to the design of components
- Apply knowledge of materials and engineering principles to manufacturing operations and processes.
- Apply knowledge of machinery, tools, and other equipment used in manufacturing processes.
- Specify, coordinate, and conduct quality control and quality assurance procedures.
- Use and maintain documentation, inventory, and records systems.
- Participate in the management of an engineering project.