Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze and resolve basic information technology problems through the application of systematic approaches.
- Support the analysis, planning, design, development and implementation of computer systems and networks.
- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot and manage components of computer systems and networks.
- Apply basic knowledge of software application development.
- Apply basic knowledge of database connectivity issues and concepts.
- Apply principles of data management to ensure the integrity of information.
- Complete all work in compliance with relevant policies, practices, processes, and procedures.
- Participate as an effective individual and member of a team.
- Interpret, produce, and present work-related documents and information effectively and accurately.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve job performance and promote personal and professional growth.
- Install, configure, and optimize microcomputer operating systems and network application software including Windows and Linux software.
- Install, manage, and maintain web servers; design and develop web sites.
- Implement cross-platform integration among PC/LAN and mid-range computing systems.