Computer Programming and Analysis
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Troubleshoot and document problems associated with software installation and customization.
- Analyze and define the specifications of a system based on requirements.
- Design, test, document, and deploy programs based on specifications
- Apply knowledge of the design, modeling, implementation, and maintenance of a database.
- Apply knowledge of networking concepts to develop, deploy, and maintain programs.
- Propose and justify the design and development of an integrated solution based on an analysis of the business environment.
- Use relevant methodologies, policies, and standards to develop integrated solutions.
- Apply knowledge of security issues in the analysis, design, and implementation of integrated solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Articulate, defend, and conform to workplace expectations found in information technology (IT) environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.