Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Troubleshoot and document problems associated with software installation and customization.
- Analyze and define the specifications of a system based on requirements.
- Design, test, document, and deploy programs based on specifications
- Apply knowledge of the design, modeling, implementation, and maintenance of a database.
- Apply knowledge of networking concepts to develop, deploy, and maintain programs.
- Propose and justify the design and development of an integrated solution based on an analysis of the business environment.
- Use relevant methodologies, policies, and standards to develop integrated solutions.
- Apply knowledge of security issues in the analysis, design, and implementation of integrated solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Articulate, defend, and conform to workplace expectations found in information technology (IT) environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.