Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Use documented solutions to troubleshoot problems associated with software installation and customization.
- Develop, test, document, deploy, and maintain secure program code based on specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on a database.
- Apply knowledge of networking concepts to develop, deploy, and maintain program code.
- Gather and document required information and assist in an analysis of a business.
- Use relevant methodologies, policies, and standards to develop secure program code.
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Conform to workplace expectations found in information technology (IT) environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.