Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Use documented solutions to troubleshoot problems associated with software installation and customization.
- Develop, test, document, deploy, and maintain secure program code based on specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on a database.
- Apply knowledge of networking concepts to develop, deploy, and maintain program code.
- Gather and document required information and assist in an analysis of a business.
- Use relevant methodologies, policies, and standards to develop secure program code.
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Conform to workplace expectations found in information technology (IT) environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.