Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Diagnose, solve, troubleshoot, and document technical problems involving computing devices using appropriate methodologies.
- Integrate multiple software and hardware components using appropriate network architecture.
- Participate in analyzing, planning, designing, and developing the architecture of computing devices and systems.
- Plan, install, configure, modify, test, and maintain a variety of computer systems to meet functional requirements.
- Apply principles of digital and analog circuits to the implementation of embedded computing devices.
- Analyze, build, test, implement, and maintain applications.
- Evaluate and document security issues associated with a variety of computing devices and propose alternatives to increase product reliability.
- Articulate, defend, and conform to workplace expectations found in technology environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.