Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Collaborate and work in team situations, effectively, positively and constructively.
- Follow the pre-production process when designing professional live business theatre presentations such as tradeshows, conventions and general meetings.
- Follow the pre-production process when developing professional corporate audio and video productions such as training, promotional or informational non-broadcast videos.
- Apply his/her knowledge of the production process to effectively co-ordinate the crew and talent in studio and/or on location during the production of corporate videos and live business theatre events.
- Produce professional corporate videos and pre-packaged elements for the live business theatre presentation by following the appropriate post-production process.
- Communicate and collaborate professionally and effectively with corporate clients, crew and talent.
- Complete tasks effectively to meet clients’ deadlines.
- Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with applicable laws, statutory obligations, regulations, and industry principles and practices.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance and to maintain currency with technological changes.
- Assess the basic quality of a product being presented in corporate videos and live business theatre presentations.