Event and Media Production
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Collaborate and work in team situations, effectively, positively and constructively.
- Follow the pre-production process when designing professional live business theatre presentations such as tradeshows, conventions and general meetings.
- Follow the pre-production process when developing professional corporate audio and video productions such as training, promotional or informational non-broadcast videos.
- Apply his/her knowledge of the production process to effectively co-ordinate the crew and talent in studio and/or on location during the production of corporate videos and live business theatre events.
- Produce professional corporate videos and pre-packaged elements for the live business theatre presentation by following the appropriate post-production process.
- Communicate and collaborate professionally and effectively with corporate clients, crew and talent.
- Complete tasks effectively to meet clients’ deadlines.
- Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with applicable laws, statutory obligations, regulations, and industry principles and practices.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance and to maintain currency with technological changes.
- Assess the basic quality of a product being presented in corporate videos and live business theatre presentations.