Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Display a knowledge of the Canadian legal and regulatory system (and to some extent, international systems).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Understand and apply the principles of ethics and rules of market conduct which govern the industry.
- Apply the basic skills used in the areas of investigative research principles and techniques.
- Communicate clearly and expressively, in both written and oral forms.
- Understand the workings of a financial institution and the role that the regulatory compliance department plays within it.
- Develop strategies for ongoing professional development to enhance competence.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance professional working relationships.