Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Engage intercultural and interdisciplinary groups of people through oral and written communications to safely execute and document flight operations.
- Embody professionalism through service leadership in the aviation industry.
- Optimize decisions regarding travel based on global geography and resources using industry communication technologies.
- Implement international aviation regulations and guidelines to support safe flight operations.
- Explain industry expectations of flight crew members to provide safe and effective service in compliance with the regulatory responsibilities.
- Translate career expectations into active daily practice as a flight professional.