Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Engage intercultural and interdisciplinary groups of people through oral and written communications to safely execute and document flight operations.
- Embody professionalism through service leadership in the aviation industry.
- Optimize decisions regarding travel based on global geography and resources using industry communication technologies.
- Implement international aviation regulations and guidelines to support safe flight operations.
- Explain industry expectations of flight crew members to provide safe and effective service in compliance with the regulatory responsibilities.
- Translate career expectations into active daily practice as a flight professional.