Honours Bachelor of Aviation Technology
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Independently operate multi-engine aircraft, in instrument meteorological conditions using manually prepared flight plans.
- Support flight operations by applying the principles of aircraft design and performance, and operating procedures.
- Build interpersonal relationships by applying the principles of leadership, communication, and problem solving skills while working independently and in groups.
- Operate automated flight systems through critical phases of flight.
- Maintain, through proper airmanship, the safe operations of multi-engine aircraft by accounting for human, legal, mechanical, and geographic factors.
- Engage in continuous learning to advance career development and support a professional pilot image.
- Manage stress by applying Crew Resource Management (CRM) skills and practicing personal wellness strategies.
- Support the sustainable operation of airports by analyzing the role and impact of government, safety, budgeting, and licensing.