Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Independently operate multi-engine aircraft, in instrument meteorological conditions using manually prepared flight plans.
- Support flight operations by applying the principles of aircraft design and performance, and operating procedures.
- Build interpersonal relationships by applying the principles of leadership, communication, and problem solving skills while working independently and in groups.
- Operate automated flight systems through critical phases of flight.
- Maintain, through proper airmanship, the safe operations of multi-engine aircraft by accounting for human, legal, mechanical, and geographic factors.
- Engage in continuous learning to advance career development and support a professional pilot image.
- Manage stress by applying Crew Resource Management (CRM) skills and practicing personal wellness strategies.
- Support the sustainable operation of airports by analyzing the role and impact of government, safety, budgeting, and licensing.