Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Inspect industrial and commercial complexes.
- Survey the hazards.
- Help set the standards.
- Select and design the equipment.
- Approve the plans.
- Supervise the installation.
- Place in service and commission fire safety equipment and systems.
- To assist in the design and layout fire protection equipments and systems.
- To assess the insurance risk associated with industrial plants and buildings.
- To work in the risk managements and loss prevention areas of insurance companies.