Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Engage intercultural and interdisciplinary groups of people through oral and written communications to safely execute and document flight operations.
- Optimize decisions regarding travel based on global geography and resources using industry communication technologies.
- Implement international aviation regulations and guidelines to support safe flight operations.
- Explain industry safety and service expectations of flight crew members in compliance with regulatory responsibilities.
- Collaborate across airport services to provide end-to-end customer service and safety.
- Translate career expectations into active daily practice as a cabin crew professional.
- Distinguish operating and emergency procedures as a member of an interdisciplinary team for multiple aircraft types.
- Integrate marketing and sales techniques and technology to optimize stakeholder satisfaction and company revenue.
- Analyze real-time situations in order to respond with industry protocols to mitigate risks in aviation emergencies.
- Embody professionalism through service leadership in the aviation industry.