Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Engage intercultural and interdisciplinary groups of people through oral and written communications to safely execute and document flight operations.
- Optimize decisions regarding travel based on global geography and resources using industry communication technologies.
- Implement international aviation regulations and guidelines to support safe flight operations.
- Explain industry safety and service expectations of flight crew members in compliance with regulatory responsibilities.
- Collaborate across airport services to provide end-to-end customer service and safety.
- Translate career expectations into active daily practice as a cabin crew professional.
- Distinguish operating and emergency procedures as a member of an interdisciplinary team for multiple aircraft types.
- Integrate marketing and sales techniques and technology to optimize stakeholder satisfaction and company revenue.
- Analyze real-time situations in order to respond with industry protocols to mitigate risks in aviation emergencies.
- Embody professionalism through service leadership in the aviation industry.