Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Support the management of a fashion organization through the effective application of computer skills and knowledge of information technology.
- Facilitate the completion of fashion design and fashion business–related assignments by demonstrating research, visual, verbal and written communication skills, as appropriate.
- Support the completion of tasks and the meeting of deadlines in a fashion business or fashion design environment through the application of effective time management organizational skills.
- Create two– and three–dimensional designs and media explorations.
- Apply the theories of idea generation to program projects.
- Create visual communication in various media using colour theory and drawing skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of fashion and the sociological and psychological factors which influence the shape of fashion historically and today.
- Discuss the ethical challenges facing the fashion industry today and the sustainable solutions being practiced today and proposed for the future.