Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Support the management of a fashion organization through the effective application of computer skills and knowledge of information technology.
- Facilitate the completion of fashion design and fashion business–related assignments by demonstrating research, visual, verbal and written communication skills, as appropriate.
- Support the completion of tasks and the meeting of deadlines in a fashion business or fashion design environment through the application of effective time management organizational skills.
- Create two– and three–dimensional designs and media explorations.
- Apply the theories of idea generation to program projects.
- Create visual communication in various media using colour theory and drawing skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of fashion and the sociological and psychological factors which influence the shape of fashion historically and today.
- Discuss the ethical challenges facing the fashion industry today and the sustainable solutions being practiced today and proposed for the future.