Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop, through general knowledge gained in a wide range of subjects, insight into both self and society.
- Develop flexibility and clarity of both thought and expression in order to develop communications competence to a level required by business and industry.
- Understand and utilize critical thinking processes and problem solving techniques.
- Examine and evaluate various aspects of our changing society to assist in developing a sense of personal and social responsibility as a citizen in society.
- Employ basic vocational, skills drawn from the areas of the Humanities, Social and Behavioural Sciences of Vocational Studies (Business, Technology).