General Arts - English for Academic Purposes
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop, through general knowledge gained in a wide range of subjects, insight into both self and society.
- Develop flexibility and clarity of both thought and expression in order to develop communications competence to a level required by business and industry.
- Understand and utilize critical thinking processes and problem solving techniques.
- Examine and evaluate various aspects of our changing society to assist in developing a sense of personal and social responsibility as a citizen in society.
- Employ basic vocational, skills drawn from the areas of the Humanities, Social and Behavioural Sciences of Vocational Studies (Business, Technology).