Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply theoretical principles and culinary skills to small and large-scale food production.
- Comply with health and safety regulations, and food handling procedures in a practice setting.
- Perform proper techniques and procedures related to dining room and banquet service.
- Produce nutritious food in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop positive customer relationship techniques to meet the requirements of the hospitality industry.
- Apply mathematical principles necessary for decision making in the hospitality industry.
- Perform effectively as a member of a food and beverage team.