Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply theoretical principles and culinary skills to small and large-scale food production.
- Comply with health and safety regulations, and food handling procedures in a practice setting.
- Perform proper techniques and procedures related to dining room and banquet service.
- Produce nutritious food in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop positive customer relationship techniques to meet the requirements of the hospitality industry.
- Apply mathematical principles necessary for decision making in the hospitality industry.
- Perform effectively as a member of a food and beverage team.