Honours Bachelor of Commerce - International Accounting and Finance
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a practical knowledge of the computer as a management and accounting tool.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of computer and information technology, as required to use and participate in the design and control of complex information systems and to manage and adapt to technological change.
- Accurately apply the knowledge and principles, learned in the Program, in the Canadian and global context.
- Effectively research, select key data, process the information and analyze data, to arrive at valid and useful conclusions.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, oral, written, and verbal.
- Effectively integrate knowledge in different fields such as business, accounting and finance.
- Apply the principles and language of different fields: accounting, finance, law, ethics, human behavior, auditing and economics.
- Work effectively and cooperatively as a team member, making decisions, using effective strategies and taking initiative.
- Prepare and design different business internal control systems or transactions in accounting and finance.
- Demonstrate effective learning skills and technique.
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of organizational structure and management skills.