Interactive Media Design
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Complete both individual and collaborative interactive media projects effectively.
- Use best practices and tools to design and develop dynamic, rich-media content.
- Contribute to the assessment of the requirements of an interactive media project.
- Contribute to the development, budgeting, planning and professional presentation of an interactive media project.
- Design a media project (interface, navigation, graphics, text treatment) using current best practice design and development principles, and applying conceptual and theoretical frameworks.
- Build effective and dynamic web sites and/or mobile applications.
- Identify and analyze ethical and professional issues arising in an online environment.
- Apply research and conceptual skills to propose possible solutions for mobile/multimedia/web development problems.
- Use creative and critical thinking techniques in the effective design, development and implementation of an interactive media project.
- Contribute to the assessment of the financial, technical and artistic success of an interactive media project.