Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Complete both individual and collaborative interactive media projects effectively.
- Use best practices and tools to design and develop dynamic, rich-media content.
- Contribute to the assessment of the requirements of an interactive media project.
- Contribute to the development, budgeting, planning and professional presentation of an interactive media project.
- Design a media project (interface, navigation, graphics, text treatment) using current best practice design and development principles, and applying conceptual and theoretical frameworks.
- Build effective and dynamic web sites and/or mobile applications.
- Identify and analyze ethical and professional issues arising in an online environment.
- Apply research and conceptual skills to propose possible solutions for mobile/multimedia/web development problems.
- Use creative and critical thinking techniques in the effective design, development and implementation of an interactive media project.
- Contribute to the assessment of the financial, technical and artistic success of an interactive media project.