Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Complete all work in compliance with current legislation, standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Apply quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet organizational standards and requirements.
- Comply with current health and safety legislation, as well as organizational practices and procedures.
- Apply sustainability best practices in workplaces.
- Use current and emerging technologies to support the implementation of mechanical engineering projects.
- Analyze and solve mechanical problems by applying mathematics and fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
- Interpret, prepare and modify mechanical engineering drawings and other related technical documents.
- Contribute to the design and the analysis of mechanical components, processes and systems applying fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
- Manufacture, assemble, maintain and repair mechanical components according to required specifications.
- Verify the specifications of materials, processes and operations to support the design and production of mechanical components.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance.