Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Complete all work in compliance with current legislation, standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Apply quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet organizational standards and requirements.
- Comply with current health and safety legislation, as well as organizational practices and procedures.
- Apply sustainability best practices in workplaces.
- Use current and emerging technologies to support the implementation of mechanical engineering projects.
- Analyze and solve mechanical problems by applying mathematics and fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
- Interpret, prepare and modify mechanical engineering drawings and other related technical documents.
- Contribute to the design and the analysis of mechanical components, processes and systems applying fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
- Manufacture, assemble, maintain and repair mechanical components according to required specifications.
- Verify the specifications of materials, processes and operations to support the design and production of mechanical components.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance.