Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Conceive, write, edit, and execute clearly targeted communication materials using industry standard technology.
- Apply analytical and creative problem solving skills to solve written and visual communication challenges.
- Develop, deliver, and coordinate a variety of presentations, utilizing effective and persuasive presentation skills.
- Apply creative techniques for both electronic and print media.
- Coordinate the production of, visually effective print, graphic, and electronic communications.
- Perform in a professional and ethical manner, maintaining professional relationships, and communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Function as part of a team.
- Conduct and coordinate research to develop communication strategies to meet required information needs.
- Report, in a way appropriate to the medium, a wide range of stories in an accurate, detailed, balance, fair, and timely manner.