Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Monitor compliance with current legislation, standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and evaluate quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet organizational standards and requirements.
- Monitor and encourage compliance with current health and safety legislation, as well as organizational practices and procedures.
- Develop and apply sustainability best practices in workplaces.
- Use current and emerging technologies to implement mechanical engineering projects.
- Analyze and solve complex mechanical problems by applying mathematics and fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
- Prepare, analyze, evaluate and modify mechanical engineering drawings and other related technical documents.
- Design and analyze mechanical components, processes and systems by applying fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
- Design, manufacture and maintain mechanical components according to required specifications.
- Establish and verify the specifications of materials, processes and operations for the design and production of mechanical components.
- Plan, implement and evaluate projects by applying project management principles.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance.
- Apply business principles to design and engineering practices.