Nonprofit Leadership and Management (As of Fall 2017: Non-Profit and Social Sector Management)
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Summarize leadership approaches practiced in the nonprofit sector.
- Examine human resource management and nonprofit organizational structures.
- Conceptualize, plan and evaluate a project or program for public benefit.
- Apply the latest methods of measuring social impact and prepare accountability reports to stakeholders.
- Synthesize research and data using computer applications and management information systems for decision making in nonprofit sector management.
- Examine the financial requirements to be in compliance with internal and external accountability standards and analyze fund sourcing models.
- Analyze marketing strategies and design a marketing plan.
- Analyze the key components of strategic planning for innovation and sustainable growth.
- Apply leadership skills to enhance relationships with organizational stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written formats.
- Exemplify professional and ethical conduct.