Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Summarize leadership approaches practiced in the nonprofit sector.
- Examine human resource management and nonprofit organizational structures.
- Conceptualize, plan and evaluate a project or program for public benefit.
- Apply the latest methods of measuring social impact and prepare accountability reports to stakeholders.
- Synthesize research and data using computer applications and management information systems for decision making in nonprofit sector management.
- Examine the financial requirements to be in compliance with internal and external accountability standards and analyze fund sourcing models.
- Analyze marketing strategies and design a marketing plan.
- Analyze the key components of strategic planning for innovation and sustainable growth.
- Apply leadership skills to enhance relationships with organizational stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written formats.
- Exemplify professional and ethical conduct.