Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Recognize the economic, social, political, and cultural variables which impact a business.
- Apply knowledge of the marketing function to the operation of an organization.
- Apply accounting and financial knowledge to the operation of an organization.
- Apply computer skills and knowledge of information technology to support the management of an organization.
- Work effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Understand the basic general concept of business organization and functions.
- Use a variety of college level communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have acquired the academic preparedness and prerequisites required for entry into a college level business program.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the mathematical concepts needed to study college level mathematics courses.
- Develop customer-service strategies to meet the needs of internal and external customers.