Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Recognize the economic, social, political, and cultural variables which impact a business.
- Apply knowledge of the marketing function to the operation of an organization.
- Apply accounting and financial knowledge to the operation of an organization.
- Apply computer skills and knowledge of information technology to support the management of an organization.
- Work effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Understand the basic general concept of business organization and functions.
- Use a variety of college level communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have acquired the academic preparedness and prerequisites required for entry into a college level business program.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the mathematical concepts needed to study college level mathematics courses.
- Develop customer-service strategies to meet the needs of internal and external customers.