Real Property Administration (Assessment and Appraisal) (Accelerated)
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Integrate ethical decision-making processes into all aspects of the accounting profession.
- Apply recognized accounting principles to the systematic recording of transactions relating to assets, liabilities, owners’ equity, revenue, and expenses.
- Prepare appropriate transactions relating to partnership and corporate business structures.
- Prepare accurate and relevant financial statements.
- Analyze financial and managerial accounting information to assist in decision-making.
- Formulate accurate and timely financial information using accounting software.
- Integrate accounting information necessary for effective management decisions.
- Compare, contrast, and select, from among various methods of product and service costing those appropriate to a financial situation.
- Prepare effective operating budgets.
- Utilize statistical techniques effectively in the analysis of financial information.
- Integrate computer technologies into various business situations.
- Calculate measures appropriate to a variety of financial management situations.
- Recommend appropriate information systems structures, planning, and usage in a business.
- Recognize potential legal implications within a business situation.
- Produce effective written managerial communications.
- Evaluate the economic concepts to be applied to a business situation.