Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Solve customer relationship management problems using a range of qualitative and quantitative metrics to support management decision making.
- Apply project management principles, tools and techniques to manage a project within a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team
- Prepare and communicate complex material verbally, in writing, and digitally for a variety of audiences, purposes and levels of detail.
- Evaluate analytical work performed and communicated by others to ensure quality.
- Determine the nature and scope of analytical work to achieve maximum information value at minimum cost.
- Model professional standards to provide reliable and actionable analysis while respecting Canadian regulation and practice related to data privacy and security.
- Apply statistical techniques to a given business problem to generate insights or evaluate programs.
- Develop and interpret CRM and SFA specific metrics to assist in the management of direct marketing and sales campaigns.
- Select and use industry standard SFA/CRM software to produce CRM and SFA specific metrics.