Social Media Analytics
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Solve Social Media marketing problems using a range of qualitative and quantitative metrics to support management decision making.
- Apply project management principles, tools and techniques to manage a Social Media project within a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team
- Prepare and communicate complex material verbally, in writing, and digitally for a variety of audiences, purposes and levels of detail.
- Evaluate Social Media metrics and analytical work performed and communicated by others to ensure quality.
- Determine the nature and scope of Social Medial listening activities to achieve maximum information value at minimum cost.
- Model professional standards to provide reliable and actionable analysis while respecting Canadian regulation and practice related to data privacy and security.
- Apply statistical techniques to a given social media campaign to generate insights or evaluate programs.
- Develop and interpret social media specific metrics to assist in the management of marketing campaigns.
- Select and use industry standard social media software to produce social media.