Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze the impact of social media on communication methods and business practices.
- Explore current trends, emerging technologies and future applications of social media.
- Communicate effectively with intended audiences using social media.
- Create and use social media accounts for specific business or marketing purposes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a social media initiative in relation to intended goals.
- Apply social media solutions in ways that use current best practices, and adhere to ethical, legal and privacy regulations and legislation.
- Design and implement a social media project for the non-profit or private sector.