Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Solve strategic marketing problems using a range of qualitative and quantitative metrics to support management decision making.
- Apply project management principles, tools and techniques to manage a marketing analytics project within a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team
- Prepare and communicate complex material verbally, in writing, and digitally for a variety of audiences, purposes and levels of detail.
- Evaluate marketing analytics work performed and communicated by others to ensure quality.
- Determine the nature and scope of marketing analytical work to achieve maximum information value at minimum cost to support strategic marketing decisions.
- Model professional standards to provide reliable and actionable analysis while respecting Canadian regulation and practice related to data privacy and security.
- Apply statistical techniques to a given business strategy problem to generate insights or evaluate marketing programs.
- Develop and interpret marketing specific metrics to assist in the management of marketing campaigns.
- Select and use industry standard marketing analytics software to produce marketing specific metrics.