Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Solve strategic marketing problems using a range of qualitative and quantitative metrics to support management decision making.
- Apply project management principles, tools and techniques to manage a marketing analytics project within a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team
- Prepare and communicate complex material verbally, in writing, and digitally for a variety of audiences, purposes and levels of detail.
- Evaluate marketing analytics work performed and communicated by others to ensure quality.
- Determine the nature and scope of marketing analytical work to achieve maximum information value at minimum cost to support strategic marketing decisions.
- Model professional standards to provide reliable and actionable analysis while respecting Canadian regulation and practice related to data privacy and security.
- Apply statistical techniques to a given business strategy problem to generate insights or evaluate marketing programs.
- Develop and interpret marketing specific metrics to assist in the management of marketing campaigns.
- Select and use industry standard marketing analytics software to produce marketing specific metrics.