Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate clearly, concisely and correctly in the written, spoken and visual form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of the audience.
- Respond to written, spoken, or visual messages in a manner that ensures effective communication.
- Execute mathematical operations accurately.
- Apply a systematic approach to solve problems.
- Use a variety of thinking skills to anticipate and solve problems.
- Locate select, organize, and document information using appropriate technology and information systems.
- Analyze, evaluate, and apply relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Show respect for the diverse opinions, values belief systems, and contributions of others.
- Interact with others in groups or teams in ways that contribute to effective working relationships and the achievement of goals.
- Manage the use of time and other resources to complete projects.
- Take responsibility for one’s own actions, decisions, and consequences.