Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing tourism services in a professional manner, both individually and as part of a team.
- Sell and promote tourism products and services proactively.
- Apply knowledge of the various tourism industry sectors and their necessary interaction, both with each other and with government and other regulating bodies.
- Prepare and issue accurately routine tickets and other travel documentation to clients.
- Apply basic computer and telecommunications practices and techniques to facilitate the completion of administration tasks.
- Work effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Develop ongoing personal professional development strategies and plans to enhance career opportunities.