- How long will it take to receive a response to my application?
- I have sent my application but not the required supporting documents. What do I do next?
- My request for a study permit was denied. What are my next steps?
- How can I pay my fees?
- How much are the tuition fees for international students?
- and more! See all FAQs...
Admissions - International Applicants
Seneca College values the contribution international students make to its academic excellence and quality of student life. Most programs are open to international students, but some restrictions may apply - see the program availability link below.
The Seneca International website has all the information you need to study at Seneca College, including:
- Admission requirements (including English proficiency requirements)
- Program availability
- HOW TO APPLY
- and more about Seneca, including services for international students, Seneca's English Language Institute, study and work permits
For more detail on English requirements, please see English Proficiency - International Applicants, or contact the International Admissions office.
Admitted to Seneca?
Your Next Steps
Once you've been admitted, check our International Admissions Guide for all the next steps you need to know to get started at Seneca!
International Applicants-Refund Policy
If you have not received a decision on your study permit application, or are unable to attend classes by the program start date shown on your offer letter, you must notify the International Admissions Office before the tenth (10th) day of the semester in writing in order to be eligible for a refund. Please refer to the International Admissions Guide to review the full Refund Policy.