Scholarships and Bursaries
The Summer Tuition Assistance Bursary is now now closed. The application for bursaries, scholarships and awards for the Fall 2018 term will open in September. Notifications will be posted on the screens and blackboard once it is open.
How to Apply
For all awards
- Go to my.senecacollege.ca (log in required)
- Go to College Services, click on Student Centre (log in required)
- Go to Finances, Click on Apply for Financial Aid
- Select Academic Year: 2017
- Fill out all required information
- Select terms of study (FALL and/or WINTER and/or SUMMER) complete the budget.
- Click Submit – Please note once you click submit you cannot make changes. Please ensure you have your budget information before you start this section.
- Select awards from the list of Eligible Awards
- A number of questions will appear, these are linked to the awards you have selected. If the question is not applicable to you please type N/A or unselect the award. There is a 500 character limit (not word limit) on the questions. You can copy the questions and come back to the application when you are ready, as long as it is before the application deadline. If you wish you can write the answers in a word document then copy and paste them onto the application. This will help ensure you have the right number of characters and will enable you to check your grammar and spelling.
- Click Submit when you have answered all the questions. Please note once you click submit you cannot make any changes.
- Track the status of your application under the View My Student Awards (link is found below Apply for Financial Aid)