Scholarships and Bursaries
The 2017 Scholarship, Awards and Bursary application is now open. Please make sure you have all the information you require before you complete the application as you cannot make changes once it is submitted.
Student leadership awards will open later in the school year, the deadline for the 2017 academic year has not yet been set. For more information on these awards please go to their website.
Students who are waiting for the Renewable Degree Scholarships please complete the financial aid application form as soon as possible as this will speed up the processing time.
How to Apply
For all awards
- Go to my.senecacollege.ca (log in required)
- Go to College Services, click on Student Centre (log in required)
- Go to Finances, Click on Apply for Financial Aid
- Select Academic Year: 2017
- Fill out all required information
- Select terms of study (FALL and/or WINTER and/or SUMMER) complete the budget.
- Click Submit – Please note once you click submit you cannot make changes. Please ensure you have your budget information before you start this section.
- Select awards from the list of Eligible Awards
- A number of questions will appear, these are linked to the awards you have selected. If the question is not applicable to you please type N/A or unselect the award. There is a 500 character limit (not word limit) on the questions. You can copy the questions and come back to the application when you are ready, as long as it is before the application deadline. If you wish you can write the answers in a word document then copy and paste them onto the application. This will help ensure you have the right number of characters and will enable you to check your grammar and spelling.
- Click Submit when you have answered all the questions. Please note once you click submit you cannot make any changes.
- Track the status of your application under the View My Student Awards (link is found below Apply for Financial Aid)