Request for Official Course Descriptions / Course Outlines
A student who wishes to receive official Course Descriptions / Course Outlines will need to complete and submit this form using one of the methods outlined below.
- Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
- Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.
Submit Your Request
- Fax the completed form to the appropriate fax number provided at the top of the form.
Attn: Registration Office – Course Descriptions / Course Outlines
- At the Registration Office of the Newnham, Seneca@York, King or Markham Campus.
Your Course Description / Course Outline request must be accompanied by payment. Incomplete or incorrect information on the form will cause delays in processing.
Payments and Processing
There is a processing fee of $5.00 + $0.65 (H.S.T.) per course.
Payment can be made by:
- Faxed requests only: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Payment in person: Debit, Certified Cheque, Money Order (payable to Seneca College), Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Personal cheques are not accepted.
Course Descriptions / Course Outlines:
- will not be issued until all outstanding financial obligations to the College have been cleared.
- will be mailed within 2 weeks upon receiving completed requests. However, during peak periods of activity your request may take up to 3 weeks.
Obtaining Course Descriptions / Course Outlines Online
Course Descriptions: available on our full-time academic calendar web site. Under the "Course Description Search" heading, enter the 6-digit course mnemonic and click "Search".
Course Outlines: available on our full-time academic calendar web site. Course outlines date back to Winter 1997. Please access the course description as outlined above. The "View detailed Course Outline" option will be available under the course description. Should you require an official course outline from the college, please complete the Request for Official Course Descriptions / Course Outlines form.
Note: You require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.