Skip to main content
search menu

Other Gender Identity Form

If you wish to have your Gender Identity changed to "Other Gender Identity", then please complete the form found on this page.

Note: Please take the time to read all the information provided on the form as it outlines details about your student record.

Submit Your Request

By Email
By Mail
In Person
  • At the Registration Office of one of our main campuses.
  • Bring valid government issued photo identification.
In Private