Skip to main content
search menu

Replacement Credential

A graduated student who requires a replacement credential (Degree, Diploma or Certificate) will need to complete and submit this form using the method outlined below.

  • Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.

Submit Your Request

By Email
By Mail (Markham Campus Only)
In Person

Fees & Payment

  • The fee for each replacement credential is $62.15.

  • Courier Charges: $10.00 for Ontario, $30.00 for all other provinces, $40.00 for international destinations.

  • Payment must be made before the request is processed.

  • See: Fee Payments page for Payment Methods.