An official transcript is a detailed record of your academic history at Seneca College, and carries an authorized signature. Official transcripts must be requested using one of the methods outlined below, and a fee is charged for each copy.
Official transcripts will not be issued if there are outstanding financial obligations to Seneca College.
An unofficial transcript is a list of completed courses and grades from Seneca College. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and obtained from the Self-Service menu item found in the Student Centre.
Ordering Official Transcripts
An official transcript may be requested as follows:
- From the Self-Service menu item found in the Student Centre. Follow the prompts for payment and ordering and ensure all contact information is correct including first name, last name, address as this information will display on the official transcript.
Other options for requesting an official transcript are as follows:
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario College through ontariocolleges, please use the online request at www.ontariocolleges.ca.
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario University through OUAC, please use the online request at www.ouac.on.ca.
- By mail: complete the form online. Incomplete or incorrect information on the form will cause delays in processing.
Please note that all requests for official transcripts must be accompanied by payment of the fee.
Return the completed form to the attention of Registration Office – Transcripts to any of the following campus locations.
- In Person: At the Registration Office of the King, Markham, Newnham or Seneca@York campus.
There is a charge of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) per official transcript.
Note: When four official transcripts are ordered and paid for at the same time, there is no charge for the fifth transcript.
The following are accepted methods of payment:
- American Express
If paying by mail, Debit is not accepted.