Request for Official Transcript of Grades
Your transcript is a confidential document. To ensure that your records are kept secure, your signature is required for verification purposes before copies of your transcript can be released. For that reason, unfortunately, we cannot accept transcript requests via e-mail, or by phone, and to maintain the security of your transcript we cannot send your transcript by fax. All transcripts will be sent by regular mail or be available for pick-up from the Registration Office where you submitted your request.
Submit Your Request
- By Fax:
- Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
- Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.
- Fax the completed form to the appropriate fax number provided at the top of the form.
- By Mail: Attn: Registration Office – Transcripts
- In Person:
- At the Registration and Records Department of the Newnham, Seneca@York, King or Markham Campus.
All transcript requests must be accompanied by payment. Incomplete or incorrect information on the form will cause delays in processing.
Payments and Processing
There is a charge of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) per transcript.
When you order and pay for four official transcripts at the same time, your fifth transcript is free of charge.This discount is applied for every fifth transcript when the transcripts are purchased at the same time.
Payment can be made by:
- Faxed requests only: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Payment in person: Debit, Certified Cheque, Money Order (payable to Seneca College), Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Personal cheques are not accepted.
- will not be issued until all outstanding financial obligations to the College have been cleared.
- will be mailed within 2 weeks upon receiving completed requests. However, during peak periods of activity your request may take up to 3 weeks.
- Grading Information and Alternate Grade Scales
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario College through ontariocolleges, please use the online request at: www.ontariocolleges.ca.
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario University through OUAC, please use the online request at: www.ouac.on.ca