Request for Official Transcript
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On Friday, February 27, there will be no printing of transcripts available. This service will resume on Monday, March 2.
Seneca is launching its new Student Centre next week, which will replace the current SIRIS student information system. As a result, there will be a period from Thursday, February 26 at 5 p.m. until Monday, March 2 at 8 a.m. when some online services are unavailable. The College regrets any inconvenience this may cause.
An official transcript is a detailed record of your academic history at Seneca College, and carries the Seneca seal and an authorized signature. An official transcript is a confidential document for which a signature is required prior to release. For that reason, unfortunately, we cannot accept transcript requests via e-mail, or by phone, and to maintain the security of your transcript we cannot send your transcript by fax. All transcripts will be sent by regular mail or be available for pick-up from the Registration Office where you submitted your request.
An unofficial transcript is a list of completed courses and grades from Seneca College. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and obtained from the Self-Service menu item found in the Student Centre.
If you wish to receive an Official Seneca College Transcript please complete and submit this form using one of the methods outlined below.
- Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
- Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.
Submit Your Request
- By Fax:
- Fax the completed form to the appropriate fax number provided at the top of the form.
- By Mail: Attn: Registration Office – Transcripts
- In Person:
- At the Registration and Records Department of the Newnham, Seneca@York, King or Markham Campus.
All transcript requests must be accompanied by payment. Incomplete or incorrect information on the form will cause delays in processing.
Payments and Processing
There is a charge of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) per transcript.
When you order and pay for four official transcripts at the same time, your fifth transcript is free of charge.
Payment can be made by:
- Faxed requests only: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Payment in person: Debit, Certified Cheque, Money Order (payable to Seneca College), Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Personal cheques are not accepted.
Outstanding Fees or Fines:
- will not be issued until all outstanding financial obligations to the College have been cleared.
- Official transcripts are normally mailed within 2 to 5 business days, and within 4 to 8 business days during peak periods. Peak periods are normally defined as those periods at the end of any semester/term.
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario College through ontariocolleges, please use the online request at: www.ontariocolleges.ca.
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario University through OUAC, please use the online request at: www.ouac.on.ca