Work Study Plan Application Form
Work Study is a needs-based program that applies to students (Domestic and International) in full-time attendance at Seneca, who are in good academic standing. Students are encouraged to find their own job opportunities by checking SenecaCareerLink at http://www.senecacollege.ca/student/careerservices/students/ and also dropping their resumes to different departments in the College.
Once a job opportunity has been secured and as per Employer request, go on line and fill out a work study application, print, sign and give it to your prospective Employer. Please note: Incomplete forms will be returned to the Employer, this may cause delay on your approval and employment opportunity.
You could also fill out the form at the beginning of the academic year, attach a resume and drop the form to the Financial Aid Office at your campus. We will hold your application on file for departments that are looking for a student and wish to review your application.
Please take a moment to read the instructions below:
- Fill in the form using the boxes provided.
- Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.
- All items on the application must be completed if you wish to qualify for the program.
- Apply early in the semester.
Submit Your ORIGINAL Application Form to the campus you are attending:
- By Mail: Attn: Financial Aid Department
- In Person:
- At the Financial Aid Department of the Newnham, Seneca@York, King or Markham Campus.
Note: Applications will NOT be accepted via fax or email. ONLY original applications will be accepted.