The School of Accounting and Financial Services
The School of Accounting and Financial Services provides a relevant and challenging education with practical, interactive and flexible skills, integrated with information technology, in order for students to focus on and meet the challenging standards of future opportunities.
Honours Bachelor of Commerce
Diploma Programs (3 years)
- Business Administration – Financial Planning Specialization (Optional Co-op)
- Accounting and Finance (Optional Co-op)
- Accounting and Finance with Financial Planning Specialization (Optional Co-Op)
Diploma Programs (2 years)
- Accounting and Payroll (Optional Co-op)
- Business - Insurance
- Financial Services – Client Services
Ontario College Certificate
Ontario College Graduate Certificates
Programs are at Newnham Campus.