Advanced Training Courses
Take your Career to New Heights
Seneca offers one- to four-week courses that are customizable to meet your professional goals
Multi-Crew Co-operation Training Programs
An introductory approach to the world of Multi-Crew Co-operation focused on multi-crew leadership concepts, interpersonal communication and decision-making skills
Training that bridges the gap between single-pilot operations and the practices found in Corporate, Air Taxi and Airline multi-crew environments.
Develop core competencies required of a first officer to operate on multi-crew, multi-engine aeroplanes through a Line Oriented Flight Training (LOFT) model.
Emphasis on technical and non-technical that expose learners to all phases of flight, under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions in pilot flying and pilot monitoring roles
The objectives of MCC training are optimum:
- Decision making/Problem Solving
- Task Sharing/Briefings
- Situational Awareness
- Monitoring and Cross Checking
- Workload Management/stress
- Teamwork and Leadership
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply generic commercial standard operating procedures during all phases of flight.
- Make decisions in a multi-crew environment with emphasis on situational awareness, and available resources.
- Complete checklist procedures during appropriate times and during normal, abnormal and emergency flight situations.
- Model team leadership skills, as a Pilot Flying (PF) and Pilot Monitoring (PM) during all phases of flight.
- Manage workload, by using proper cockpit resources, crew-co-ordination, and communication during all phases of flight.
- Explain the history of multi-crew cooperation and the importance it brings to all phases of flight.
- Understand The importance of human factors and its direct link to multi-crew co-operation.
- Summarize basic aircraft operations for various flight training devices.
For more information and to start training contact:
Lynne McMullen, Director, Business Development
Seneca School of Aviation
416.491.5050 ext. 44237