Applied Leadership Program
Managers are often promoted within their area of expertise without the benefits of formal leadership training. This dynamic puts both the individual and organization at risk for failure. Understanding the following areas helps managers to be more effective and better able to handle the challenges and stresses of leadership. These one day workshops are delivered by seasoned manager include Leadership & Communications, Process Documentation, Design and Improvement, CRM & Strategic Planning, Change Management, Business Case Development and Project Management, IT for Non IT Managers, Recruiting, Hiring and Retaining Good People, Training for Trainers.
- Improve overall business efficiency and productivity
- Better understand accountabilities and opportunities by taking ownership of tasks, goals and accomplishment
- Increase succession planning opportunities thus increasing employee loyalty
- Improve communications, organization and time management skills resulting in improved communications, empowerment and ultimately morale
- Improve quality and Efficiency of service delivery
- Achieve service, sales, and productivity goals.
- Optimize human and other resources
- Learn how to optimize and document processes and identify opportunities for improved quality and increased efficiency
- Identify gaps in team and operational effectiveness with people, process and technology
- Understand technology platforms and options and understand the importance of technology optimization and managing IT relationships
- Present ideas and manage change clearly and professionally
Programs are at Newnham Campus.