Customer and Contact Centre Leadership Certification (CCL)
- Program Code: CCL
- Campus: Newnham
- Length: 8 days
- Start Date: Fall, Winter
This program is specifically designed to serve one of the most common gaps in Contact Centre Leadership – A certified training program for current and upcoming leaders in the contact centre industry.
Benefits of the Program
- Improve overall business efficiency and productivity
- Better understand accountabilities and opportunities by taking ownership of tasks, goals and accomplishment
- Increase succession planning opportunities thus increasing employee loyalty
- Improve communications, organization and time management skills resulting in improved communications, empowerment and ultimately morale
- Improve quality and Efficiency of service delivery
- Achieve service, sales, and productivity goals.
- Optimise human and other resources
- Increase understanding of:
- Human resources
- The value of process and documentation
- Technologies and optimizetion of IT relationships
- Document processes and identify opportunities for improved quality and increased efficiency
- Identify gaps in team and operational effectiveness with people, process and technology
- Understand technology platforms and options and understand the importance of technology optimization and managing IT relationships
REAL Benefits from Seneca CFS Training!
Raise the stature of your team in the organization
E nsure a high-level of professionalism in your operation
Achieve the highest standards of leadership and performance
Leverage training for improved retention and succession planning
Programs are at Newnham Campus.