Financial Crime Analysis
Offered through the Canadian Institute for Financial Crime Analysis (CIFCA), this unique, accessible six-month professional development program provides you with the specialized training needed for this rapidly evolving sector of financial services.
- 60 CAMS credits
- Professionalize your skills further and advance your potential opportunties
- Learn from and network with industry experts
- Convenient early-evening classes, once a week, allows you to attend while continuing to work full time
- Relevant 7 module curriculum (5 + 1 Bonus Module inclass + 1 DLM)
- Total of 63 hours of classroom instruction
- Incorporates hands-on practical lab work
- Program fees: $1512.20 plus HST per semester plus Toddington’s registration fees $399.00 (Special Seneca student rate) for the Distant Learning Module
- University Degree/College Diploma
- Or minimum 5 years working experience in relevant field
You must request to withdrawal prior to the first day of classes to receive full refund.
416.491.5050 ext. 26872
This program is located at Newnham Campus.
I found the CIFCA program to be a comprehensive training program in financial crime analysis. It contained both useful theoretical knowledge of subjects such as AML, financial crime, risk management and investigative techniques, as well as practical work in data analysis and investigative research techniques. The professors were all experts in their fields, and provided current, specialized knowledge in each of the subjects covered. The classes had a very low student to teacher ratio, which allowed one-on-one interaction with the professors. All in all, CIFCA provided practical knowledge and skills that can be immediately applied in combating crime in the financial services sector.
Former CIFCA Student
Vice President, AML Risk and Compliance
vCAMLO Solutions Inc.