Compliance Officers Skills Training
- Four different modules available, each covering important aspects of compliance.
- Offered in full-day (6 hours) or half-day (3 hours) sessions, depending on program content.
- Training available on-site, at Seneca or at other outside locations.
- Minimum number of participants is 10 people per session.
- Opportunity to offer training to a mixed group, consisting of individuals from several companies.
- Cost: full-day - $500/participant plus HST; half-day - $250/participant plus HST
- Discounts available for corporate groups.
- Taught by a faculty of experts in the compliance field. Seneca was the first educational institution in Canada and one of only a few today to support a full-time compliance certificate program.
- Designed for banks of all sizes, including those new to the Canadian market.
- Modules can be customized to meet the needs of specific organizations, target customers, budgets or participants’ work schedules.
- Certificate of Completion awarded for each module.
Programs are at Newnham Campus.