Life Licence Qualification Program Now Online
Unable to attend the in class sessions due to full time employment or other time committed activities?
The Centre for Financial Services is now offering for the first time the LLQP online. Students have the opportunity to learn at their own pace or use the Study Schedules included with the online package. When you finish with the online studies you contact the number/email below to book the Certification Exam. The exam is available Monday through Friday, starting at 10am. The exam is availableby appointmentand onsite only. Exam results are available immediately.
All materials are online only. You may purchase a copy of the LLQP Course Book for an additional $40 by accessing the direct link included with the online materials.Materials include:
- LLQP Course Book - The textbook for the LLQP course
- LLQP Exam Prep - Practice knowledge recall questions
- LLQP Case Studies: Exam Prep - Case study style questions
- LLQP Mock Exam - A 140-question practice exam
- LLQP Study Schedule - 21 day schedule; 40 day schedule
- LLQP Online Recorded Seminars - Seminars covering the key topics
- LLQP QuickFact Formulas - All LLQP formulas on one handy sheet
- LLQP Know These COLD - A checklist of the key LLQP points
- Basic Math Skills - A review of basic mathematics Online 'Max the online mentor' - weekly emails to the students with study tips
- LLQP Online Support and Discussion Board - A place for you to ask questions and talk to me!
- Pre-recorded LLQP Content Review Webinars plus Exam Prep Webinars
- LLQP Certification Exam (paper based)
The online course fees which include all of the above are $418.20 plus HST.
Please follow these instructions to register:
- Please go to: http://www.senecacollege.ca/ce/classes/LLQ301.html
- Click on 'REGISTER'
- Click on 'CHECKOUT'
- If you are a new student to Seneca College please press 'NEW' to create a student account. If you are returning student, please choose either of the first two options.
You can register for the online LLQP at anytime during the semester. New registrants will receive an email within 48 hours of registering with further instruction. If you prefer to call in your registration please contact Lori Pinder at contact information below.
Exam Appointments/Further Information
416-491-5050 ext. 22015