Online Harmonized Life Licence Qualification Program (Distance Learning)
Don't have time to attend a 5-day exam prep course? This convenient, accessible, HLLQP online course was developed for you! Study at your own pace, on your own time.
Students will have access to the following online materials:
- Five (5) HLLQP Exam Preparation Manuals
- Ethics & Professional Practice
- Life Insurance
- Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Segregated Funds & Annuities
- Life Insurance Taxation Principles - covers concepts which serve as prerequisites
to understand the 4 product modules tested above.
- Pre-recorded HLLQP podcasts – covering key topics
- HLLQP Practice Exam – provides students with real time experience, as well as detailed feedback and references
- HLLQP Certification Exams
- Sample HLLQP Provincial Questions
- Four (4) HLLQP modular online certification exams
Students will have 120 days to complete the certification process from time of enrolment. Each modular exam is comprised of 20 or 30 multiply choice answer questions. Each modular exam is 75 minutes in duration with a forced completion. Students must receive 60% or more per modular exam to satisfy overall program requisite. Four (4) attempts, per module will be provided. You may purchase 2 additional attempts per module if needed.
Online Course - $418.20 plus HST
Additional modular exam attempts (2): $25.00 per module
30-day Extension: $100.00. Students must apply within 30 days past end of course date. Only (1) extension is available.
Printed copies of the HLLQP Training Modules - $50 + HST (Non-returnable/refundable)
Online - Refunds will be issued within 10 days of purchase if you have not accessed the online materials. Online LLQP students have the option of joining the next available in-class LLQP at the additional cost of $400, space permitting if there has been no attempts at the certification exams. Printed copies of the training modules may not be returned for a refund.