Below you will find instructions how to:
- Register for the program
- Activate your student account
- How to access My.Seneca
It is very important that you do all of the above in order as stated. Registration is ongoing. You will have 6 months from time of registration to complete the online program.
Register for the program
The following instructions will guide you through the MSB registration process:
- Go to http://www.senecacollege.ca/ce/classes/MSB100.html
- Click ‘REGISTER’
- Click ‘CHECKOUT’
- Click on ‘NEW’ if you have never been a student at Seneca College, or, click ‘STUDENT NUMBER’ to add and then provide your date of birth if you are a returning student.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
You will receive by post mail “Confirmation of Registration” within 5 to 7 business days.
Activating your Student Account
Once you have completed the registration, please contact Lori Pinder at 416-491-5050 ext. 22015 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your username and student number so that you may activate your account. Please note you can not activate your student account for 24 hours upon registration.
To activate your student account please go to myid.senecacollege.ca/passwordservice
How to Access My.Seneca
You will not be able to do this step until you have activated your Student Account.
- Go to my.senecacollege.ca
- In the module ‘Login Here’ provide your user name and password and click ‘Login’.
Please click on the link (MSB100DA.CENH.XXXXX)). On the left hand side choose ‘Course Information’ for further instructions.
If at anytime you experience any difficulties with these steps please contact Lori Pinder at 416-491-5050 ext. 22015 or email@example.com.