Response from the financial services sector to the Centre for Financial Services and its initiatives has been strong.
Industry has not only supported the Centre through participation on Advisory Committees and course development, but also through co-op and field placements. Most significantly, industry has funded a number of initiatives as well as indicated significant interest in providing long-term financial support.
Insurance & Wealth Management
- Allstate Insurance
- BMO Insurance
- Camilion Solutions Inc.
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Edward Jones
- Empire Life
- Equitable Life of Canada
- Global Financial
- Independent Financial Brokers
- Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario
- Insurance Brokers of Toronto Region - IBTR
- Insurance Institute of Canada
- Investor's Group
- Johnson Insurance
- KRG Insurance Brokers
- Mackenzine Investments
- Manulife Financial
- McLean Budden
- Moore McLean Corporate Insurance Ltd.
- Powell Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- RBC Life Insurance Company
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
- The Co-operators
- Transamerica Life Canada
- York Fire & Casualty Insurance
Risk Management & Compliance
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Central 1 Credit Union
- Certified General Accountants of Ontario
- City of Toronto
- Institute of Canadian Bankers
- Jameson Bank
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Bank
- Town of Markham
- Whitecollar Consultants & Investigation Group
- Verafin Inc.
Leadership & Innovation
- GTACC (Greater Toronto Area Call Centre Association)
- Service Ontario
- Town of Richmond Hill
- Town of Whitby
Municipal & Not-for-Profit
Toronto Financial Services Alliance
The Centre for Financial Services has taken a lead role in Toronto's Financial Services Alliance (TFSA). With an estimated 205,000 jobs in the financial services sector, the City created the Alliance to develop and implement a plan to ensure it remains a competitive global financial force in the years to come.
Seneca is an active member of the Alliance; further enhancing Seneca's expertise in offering
practical knowledge of financial sector needs to the students and increasing its reach into the
industry. Currently, the Alliance is developing an action plan to enhance competitiveness, public
education/workforce partnerships, public awareness, advocacy and public policy.