The Centre for Financial Services programs are leading-edge, cost-effective and flexible. We connect you with the best instructors in the field, the facilities and resources of a large college and Seneca’s history of academic rigour.
The Centre’s programs are geared towards individuals seeking specific applied financial services training and/or designations and towards relevant organizations that are looking to train and develop their people. Specifically, our courses focus on providing education for the following financial services sectors:
- Insurance & Wealth Management
- Risk Management & Compliance
Our Professional Development programs are offered on a year-round basis with registration through Seneca’s Faculty of Continuing Education. We can also tailor courses to meet an employer’s specific training needs and conduct them on-site at an employer’s location.
The Centre’s programs are ran at either Seneca’s convenient Newnham or Markham campuses.
Professional Development Programs
Insurance & Wealth Management
- Accident and Sickness - 2.5 day Exam Prep Course
- CFP Core Curriculum Education Program
- Harmonized Life License Qualification Program - 5 day Exam Prep Course
- RESP Proficiency Examination
* A minimum enrolment is required to run all CFS programs listed above.
Students must withdraw prior to the course start date to qualify for a partial refund (course registration fee less administrative fee and materials costs). Printed training materials are non-returnable/refundable.