How To Apply
- Contact the appropriate Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Apprenticeship office, to arrange a meeting:
Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
625 Church Street, 1st Floor
Toronto, ON M7A 2B5
Hotline - 1-888-562-4769 or 416.326.5656
- Sign a “Training Agreement” and pay $40 registration fee for the Training Agreement to be process.
- Mail the following items:
- Cover page with Apprentice’s Name, Mailing Address, and Telephone Number
- Training Agreement
- The receipt of $40
- Proof of education (grade 12 diploma or equivalent)
CDP Apprenticeship Program Seneca College
1750 Finch Avenue East
Toronto, ON M2J 2X5
- You will receive an application package by mail after Seneca College receives the apprentice’s documents.
- Please sign the application form and return it to Seneca College.
- You'll receive a confirmation package by mail.
If you have successfully completed previous post-secondary academic credits, please forward the following documents:
- An official transcript from the institution
- Course outlines for those courses you wish considered for advanced standing
- Canadian educational evaluation of credentials achieved outside Canada
Please wait until you have all your documents in order before submitting them to program co-ordinator, Jo Blay.