Underwater Skills Program Certification
Upon successful completion of the Underwater Skills Program, graduates will receive the following certifications:
- Seneca College certificate of completion of the Underwater Skills Program
- Diver Certification Board of Canada, Unrestricted Surface Supplied Diver
- Diver Certification Board of Canada, Occupational Scuba to 30 metres
- Canadian Standards Association Hyperbaric Chamber Operator Certificate
- Restricted Radio Operators Certification (Marine)
- Rigging Safety Certificate
- CWB Under Water Welding (Optional)
- IMCA Diver Medic (Optional)
Underwater Skills graduates are Diver Certification Board of Canada(DCBC) certified.
Certificates issued by the DCBC are recognized by Australia (ADAS), France, Norway, South Africa, the United Kingdom (HSE) as well as the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA).